2022 Mudgee Small Farm Field Days
Facebook Giveaway Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The ‘ Promoter’ is the Australian Rural Education Centre Co op Limited (ABN 83 407 072 426), phone (02) 6372 3899 and the ‘event’ is the 2021 Mudgee Small Farm Field Days (Friday 8th & Saturday 9th July 2022). The event office is at 267 Ulan Road, Bombira, NSW 2850.
- To be eligible to be a participant in the prize draw you must enter on Facebook by:
- “Like” our Mudgee Small Farm Field Days page
- “Like” this post
- Share this post to your page
- Tag 2 people in the comments of this post
- One “entry” entitles participants to one draw opportunity.
- The draw will take place after 2pm on Sunday 3th July 2022
- The prizes are as follows:
- 1 leather belt (valued at $100)
- 1 Rugby jumper (valued at $100)
- 1 pair moccasins (valued at $69)
- 2 Pilbara long-sleeve shirts (valued at $70)
- Total prize value of approximately $339
- Notice of the winning entry will be announced on the Mudgee Small Farm Field Days Facebook page by 5pm Monday 4th July 2022. The winner will also be notified by private message to their Facebook account.
- To claim the prize, the winner is to present themselves to the AREC office.
- Prizes can be claimed on either day of the event (Friday 8th or Saturday 9th July 2022). Winner must attend the event to redeem their prize. Prizes will not be shipped or is the cost of shipping a responsibility of the promoter.
- Entry is open to any member of the public, provided they have an active Facebook account by which they can enter the competition, with the exception of employees of the Australian Rural Education Centre.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-endorsable, and non-transferable & cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Winners under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in it’s sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under this promotion if there are any changes to the law which would render the promotion or any prizes offered under the promotion unlawful.
- The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters at the event or otherwise.