Enjoy the chance of winning a great prize when you visit the Mudgee Small Farm Field Days event this year.
On each day of the event, there will be a prize draw as follows:
Friday 14th July prizes Winner Ticket Number and type.
1 x Whipper Snipper (value $629.00) 19639 CHILD ONE DAY
1 x Hose Reel & Hose (value $ 180.00) 25615 CONCESSION ONE DAY
1 x 5 litre Seasol product. ($45.00) 11310 ADULT ONE DAY
Collect prize from AREC event office.
Saturday 15th July prizes: Winner Ticket Number and type.
1 x Whipper Snipper (value $629.00) 22655 FAMILY PASS
1 x Chicken Feeder (value $179.00) 17352 ADULT ONE DAY
1 x 5 litre Seasol product. ($45.00) 16888 ADULT ONE DAY
To be eligible to be in the draw, purchase your ticket before 1pm each day.
Winning tickets will be announced at 2pm, be displayed at the Central Information Centre and posted here.
2017 Mudgee Small Farm Field Days
Gate Draw Prize.
Terms and Conditions
- The ‘ Promoter’ is the Australian Rural Education Centre Co op Limited (ABN 83 407 072 426), phone (02) 6372 3899 and the ‘ event’ is the 2016 Mudgee Small Farm Field Days. The event office is at 267 Ulan Road, Bombira, NSW 2850.
- To be eligible to be a participant in the prize draw you must purchase a visitor entry ticket to the 2016 Mudgee Small Farm Field Days event prior to 1pm on each of the event days – 14th & 15th July.
- One ticket purchase entitles participants to one draw opportunity.
- The draw will take place at 2pm on Friday 14th July for prizes as follows:
1 x Whipper Snipper (value $629.00)
1 x Hose Reel & Hose (value $ 180.00)
1 x 5 litre Seasol product. ($45.00)
- The draw will also take place at 2pm on Saturday 15th July for prizes as follows:
1 x Whipper Snipper (value $629.00)
1 x Chicken Feeder (value $179.00)
1 x 5 litre Seasol product. ($45.00)The draw will be in the order shown above.
- Notice of the winning ticket numbers will be announced by the event pubic address system as soon as practicable after the draw and posted at the information centre at the event at the centrally located windmill.The winning ticket numbers will also be published on the event website www.mudgeefielddays.com.au
- To claim a prize, winning ticket holders are required to present their numbered ticket stub to the Australian Rural Education Centre (AREC) office. The AREC office is located at the event grounds and is noted on all event guides and maps available at the event.
- Prizes can be claimed on the day of the event or at any time up to two months after the prize draw are to collected from the event office, prizes will not be shipped, or is the cost of shipping a responsibility of the promoter.
- Entry is open to all ticket purchasers at the event, with the exception of employees, members or volunteers of the Australian Rural Education Centre and their immediate families.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-endorsable, and non-transferable & cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Winners under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in it’s sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under this promotion if there are any changes to the law which would render the promotion or any prizes offered under the promotion unlawful.
- The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters at the event or otherwise.